When we decided to grow out Ava's bangs, I was apprehensive, because I always give in when they're driving ME crazy, and trim them again. Thus, we usually start over a couple times in the process. I love the little elastics for girls' hair. They provide endless creations!:)
I loved this because she couldn't tear them out easily, and it stayed put for a few days.
Just make a straight part across, start tiny. Repeat two or three times- not too far back on her head. Add a bow!
*(It helps to have a spray bottle handy for fine hair to have better control of the fly-aways).
This is another version... not as nice-looking, but adorable cousins!:) We were at the cabin with family, in & out of snow gear all day, and I was tired of the static. So was Ava. We took the dirty snow-hair and put it back! Quick fix!
It's the same idea as above, just parted it first like I was going to do pigtails, and only did a few elastics on each side. Then pulled everything nicely into a low, easy hat-on-&-off ponytail.
No comments:
Post a Comment