In lieu of the upcoming holiday, I thought I'd show off my cute little Ava witch from 2010. :) We found her costume at Costco, and the ideas flowed in from there! She wanted purple hair, and big eyelashes! So, if you don't want to buy a wig this Halloween, just rat it!!
First, I divided her hair into two even ponytails, and took tiny sections at a time, top to bottom, back-combing. Hair spray when you've got it as foofy as you like, then spray with hair paint. We even added glitter spray. :) She loved it.
I had to include the whole scary family! We decided last minute to dress up too. It's SO much more fun that way!! Can you tell what we all are??
(hint: Gabe had this obsession with Ghost Rider last year... but the deal was, if he chose last time, I get to choose this year. ;))


No comments:
Post a Comment